This stone pine chest of drawers is simple but classy. A modern piece of furniture that can be used for storage anywhere in your home.
Since the stone pine chest of drawers comes untreated, its essential oils are able to develop fully, thus contributing to the well-known beneficial health effects. The two pivot doors have 110° opening hinges and are fitted with a soft closing mechanism.
The two hinged doors are equipped with hinges that allow a door opening angle of 110 ° and are characterized by a gentle closing mechanism.
Particularly noteworthy: Due to its antibacterial effect, stone pine wood keeps insects and moths at bay.
Our solid wood chest of drawers provides ample storage space.
Details at a glance:
- Solid stone pine wood
- Rear wall made of plywood > contrasting colours
- Blumotion closure system (self-closing, soft and silent)
- Doors with 110° opening hinges
- Standard dimensions: Height 90 cm x width 90 cm x depth 48 cm, cabinet body 2,4 cm, shelves 1,9 cm, doors 1,9 cm, rear wall 0,8 cm, height-adjustable shelves
- Custom sizes possible upon request
- All dimensions and weights are approximate
- We have consciously refrained from removing knots or other irregularities in the timber. These characteristics make every piece of furniture unique. Other influences such as temperature, humidity etc. can result in changes in the wood.
- Made of solid stone pine wood, with an aromatic scent, soothing for your living environment.
- Moths don’t like the scent.
Shipping & assembly
- Scope of delivery: Chest of drawers without decor
- Delivered assembled
Colour and surface structure
It is perfectly normal for the wood's natural light colour to darken slightly with age.
Since we treat our natural timbers with care and work with the wood as nature let it grow, you may find inconsistencies in the surface structure, because even within the same piece of timber there are slight differences in the grain, structure and colour.
We would also like to point out that stone pine wood is a very soft wood. Improper treatment, such as cutting or hammering on it, should be avoided, as this may result in unsightly cut or pressure marks.
Care instructions: wipe with a damp cloth!
Further information can also be found here: Caring for wood!