The wardrobe with hinged doors from our series of stone pine furniture is made of natural stone pine wood and adds a touch of rustic Alpine style to your bedroom. The straight and uncomplicated front is broken up by a strap across the middle. Also, you can opt for a passe-partout frame, with or without LED illumination, to give the wardrobe a modern sense of lightness. As if that were not enough, you are really spoilt for choice when it comes to choosing whether you would prefer doors with or without mirrors.
On the inside, the standard version comes equipped with a clothes rail and a rack shelf, so that you can keep your clothes smart, free of dust and crease-free. The wardrobe doors are fitted 110° opening hinges and a damper to ensure soft and silent closing.
The solid stone pine wood with its unique wood grain, which makes each wardrobe one of a kind, is breath-taking. The entire surface of the wood has a natural, untreated finish, making the wardrobe very easy to clean.
Details at a glance:
- Solid stone pine wood
- Rear wall made of plywood > contrasting colours
- Blumotion closure system (self-closing, soft and silent)
- Doors with 110° opening hinges
- Standard dimensions: Height 220 cm x width 180 cm x depth 57 cm (63 cm with a passe-partout frame), 2-door extension 90 cm longer, 1-door extension 45 cm longer, cabinet body 2,4 cm, shelves 1,9 cm, doors 1,9 cm, rear wall 0,8 cm. The height of the shelves and clothes rail are adjustable
- Custom sizes possible upon request
- All dimensions and weights are approximate
- We have consciously refrained from removing knots or other irregularities in the timber. These characteristics make every piece of furniture unique. Other influences such as temperature, humidity etc. can result in changes in the wood.
- Made of solid stone pine wood, with an aromatic scent.
- Moths don’t like the scent.
- Optionally available with mirrored glass, passe-partout frame and/or LED illumination
Shipping & assembly
- Scope of delivery: Wardrobe without decor
- Delivered flat packed
- User-friendly assembly at home. It is recommended that assembly should be carried out by two persons.
Colour and surface structure
It is perfectly normal for the wood's natural light colour to darken slightly with age.
Since we treat our natural timbers with care and work with the wood as nature let it grow, you may find inconsistencies in the surface structure, because even within the same piece of timber there are slight differences in the grain, structure and colour.
We would also like to point out that stone pine wood is a very soft wood. Improper treatment, such as cutting or hammering on it, should be avoided, as this may result in unsightly cut or pressure marks.
Care instructions: wipe with a damp cloth!
Further information can also be found here: Caring for wood!