Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time 30 Workdays
- Order number: BettWiZI80x40
We have been thinking about a modular pine system starting in the “nursery” for a long time, as healthy, deep sleep is very important for babies and small children.
In the first few months of their lives, babies sleep for up to 18 hours. They process a lot of new information and gather new energy. As they sleep, a baby’s health, wellbeing and stamina are improved. During deep sleep, growth hormones are related and the immune system is strengthened.
This baby crib features a sleeping area of 80 cm x 40 cm, and can be adjusted to offer 140 cm x 70 cm.
We add our own beechwood slats to fit 140 cm x 70 cm to your first set for free.
Our range of accessories also includes our selection of baby crib mattresses.
Installment payments are possible: The purchase price is 24 months at 32,92 € / month.
Details at a glance:
- Available in other woods e.g. walnut or beech
- The baby crib is 600 mm wide at the top and 560 mm wide at the bottom, 860 mm high and 840 mm long
- All measurements and weights are approximate
- We purposefully have not removed any irregularities or knots from the wood. These properties make each piece unique. Outside influences such as temperature, humidity etc can lead to changes to the wood.
- The bed is made from solid pine wood, which features an aromatic scent.
Delivery and Assembly
- Delivery includes: crib - without slats, decoration, mattress or canopy
- Assembly required
- User-friendly assembly, we recommend home-assembly be undertaken by two people.
Our children's room furniture is tested. Here you can view our certificate information and consumer information by entering Gustav Konrad: www.tuev-sued.de/produktpruefung/zertifikatsdatenbank
Colour and surface structure
It is perfectly normal for the wood's natural light colour to darken slightly with age.
Since we treat our natural timbers with care and work with the wood as nature let it grow, you may find inconsistencies in the surface structure, because even within the same piece of timber there are slight differences in the grain, structure and colour.
We would also like to point out that stone pine wood is a very soft wood. Improper treatment, such as cutting or hammering on it, should be avoided, as this may result in unsightly cut or pressure marks.
Care instructions: wipe with a damp cloth!
Further information can also be found here: Caring for wood!