Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time 30 Workdays
- Order number: BettJuZI140x70
If your toddler starts to voice their displeasure at still being in a cot, or even starts to climb over the sides, you might want to start thinking about a junior bed.
Our junior bed consists of a top and bottom, two sides and a set of slats.
This pine junior bed offers a sleeping area of 70 cm x 140 cm. We also offer our own beechwood slats at 70 cm x 140 cm for a perfect fit.
Our range of accessories also includes our selection of children's mattresses.
Details at a glance:
Available in other woods e.g. walnut or beech
- Junior bed – 780 mm wide, 320 mm high, 1480 mm long
- All dimensions and weights are approximate
- We purposefully have not removed any irregularities or knots from the wood. These properties make each piece unique. Outside influences such as temperature, humidity etc can lead to changes to the wood.
- The bed is made from solid pine wood, which features an aromatic scent.
Delivery and Assembly
- Delivery includes: junior bed, beechwood slats - without decoration or mattress
- Assembly required
- User-friendly assembly, we recommend home-assembly be undertaken by two people.
Our children's room furniture is tested. Here you can view our certificate information and consumer information by entering Gustav Konrad: www.tuev-sued.de/produktpruefung/zertifikatsdatenbank
Colour and surface structure
It is perfectly normal for the wood's natural light colour to darken slightly with age.
Since we treat our natural timbers with care and work with the wood as nature let it grow, you may find inconsistencies in the surface structure, because even within the same piece of timber there are slight differences in the grain, structure and colour.
We would also like to point out that stone pine wood is a very soft wood. Improper treatment, such as cutting or hammering on it, should be avoided, as this may result in unsightly cut or pressure marks.
Care instructions: wipe with a damp cloth!
Further information can also be found here: Caring for wood!