Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time 30 Workdays
- Order number: BettSarntalZIkomp
We have been thinking about a modular pine system starting in the “nursery” for a long time, as healthy, deep sleep is very important for babies and small children.
In the first few months of their lives, babies sleep for up to 18 hours. They process a lot of new information and gather new energy. As they sleep, a baby’s health, wellbeing and stamina are improved. During deep sleep, growth hormones are related and the immune system is strengthened.
As solid pine is not only good for your health but also valuable, we find it a shame that you can only use baby furniture for a couple of months. This gave us the idea of turning a crib into a cot.
The top part, where the baby sleeps, can be used as a toy box, and the bottom frame becomes the top and bottom of the cot. Simply buy the cot expansion set and carry on using your crib.
The cot set consists of another top and bottom, two sides and a set of slats. As your little one gets bigger, you can remove three of the side bars so they can get into bed on their own. You should still make sure they can’t fall. The slats can be adjusted to two heights to adapt as your child grows.
Once your little one starts to say that they’re too big for their cot and they want a “big” bed, you can simply turn their cot into a junior bed. You just need another expansion set with two bed sides, and your child can carry on sleeping surrounded by healthy pine wood.
This baby crib features a sleeping area of 80 cm x 40 cm, and can be adjusted to offer 140 cm x 70 cm.
We add our own beechwood slats to fit 140 cm x 70 cm to your first set for free.
Our range of accessories also includes our selection of baby crib- and children's mattresses.
Installment payments are possible: The purchase price is 24 months at 77,42 € / month.
Details at a glance:
- The modular system in pine. From crib to cot - right through to junior bed!
- Available in other woods e.g. walnut or beech
- The crib is 600 mm wide at the top and 560 mm wide at the bottom, 860 mm high and 840 mm long
- Cot - 780 mm wide, 805 mm high, 1480 mm long
- Junior bed - 780 mm wide, 320 mm high, 1480 mm long
- All dimensions and weights are approximate
- We purposefully have not removed any irregularities or knots from the wood. These properties make each piece unique. Outside influences such as temperature, humidity etc can lead to changes to the wood.
- The bed is made from solid pine wood, which features an aromatic scent.
Delivery and Assembly
- Delivery includes: baby crib, cot expansion set, junior bed expansion set, beechwood slats - without decoration, mattress or canopy
- Assembly required
- User-friendly assembly, we recommend home-assembly be undertaken by two people.
Our children's room furniture is tested. Here you can view our certificate information and consumer information by entering Gustav Konrad: www.tuev-sued.de/produktpruefung/zertifikatsdatenbank
Colour and surface structure
It is perfectly normal for the wood's natural light colour to darken slightly with age.
Since we treat our natural timbers with care and work with the wood as nature let it grow, you may find inconsistencies in the surface structure, because even within the same piece of timber there are slight differences in the grain, structure and colour.
We would also like to point out that stone pine wood is a very soft wood. Improper treatment, such as cutting or hammering on it, should be avoided, as this may result in unsightly cut or pressure marks.
Care instructions: wipe with a damp cloth!
Further information can also be found here: Caring for wood!