The benefits of a bed made of stone pine, with its positive effects on the human body, have been clearly proven by scientific research. Stone pine gives you a deeper and thus more relaxing sleep, boosting your sense of well-being and vitality and saving your heart an hour’s work each day.
We have consciously refrained from removing knots or other irregularities in the timber. These characteristics make every bed unique. Other influences such as temperature, humidity etc. can result in changes in the wood.
Enjoy your sleep in our stone pine bed with the lively look, the aromatic scent and the warm radiance of the wood.
Details at a glance:
- Solid stone pine wood
- incl. two beech crossmembers for slatted bed frames
Wooden screws (made completely without metal)
- Standard dimensions: Length up to 200 cm, but also available in extended lengths 210 cm or 220 cm, raised seat edge (comfort height 50 cm), if desired, bed side length 200 cm, wood thickness 30 mm, head- and footboard from 90 cm - 200 cm, thickness 30 mm, seat edge 43 cm, raised seat edge 50 cm
- Custom sizes possible upon request
- All dimensions and weights are approximate
- We have consciously refrained from removing knots or other irregularities in the timber. These characteristics make every piece of furniture unique. Other influences such as temperature, humidity etc. can result in changes in the wood.
- Made of solid stone pine wood, with an aromatic scent.
Shipping & assembly
- Scope of delivery: Bed without decor, mattresses or bed frames
- Delivered flat packed
- User-friendly assembly at home. We recommend that assembly should be carried out by two persons.
Colour and surface structure
It is perfectly normal for the wood's natural light colour to darken slightly with age.
Since we treat our natural timbers with care and work with the wood as nature let it grow, you may find inconsistencies in the surface structure, because even within the same piece of timber there are slight differences in the grain, structure and colour.
We would also like to point out that stone pine wood is a very soft wood. Improper treatment, such as cutting or hammering on it, should be avoided, as this may result in unsightly cut or pressure marks.
Care instructions: wipe with a damp cloth!
Further information can also be found here: Caring for wood!