Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Free of shipping costs!
Delivery time 30 Workdays
- Order number: MatratzeKiBe140x70
This mattress core for children’s beds is made of a 1-layer foam core and is sewn closed with a hygienic protective cover. The foam core is made in Germany, and complies with the OEKO-TEX® Standard 100, which guarantees that the foam has undergone special hazard checks.
The hygienic cover ensures a pleasant temperature in the bed, by wicking away moisture e.g. sweat, and the high-performance membrane prevents viruses, bacteria, mildew and germs as well as liquids and dirt from getting into the foam core.
Easy cleaning and disinfecting is integral to hygiene. When it comes to the fabric, skin-friendliness has been carefully considered, meaning the hygienic cover and the foam mattress core are both hypoallergenic and skin-friendly.
- The mattress foams are exclusively made by producers in Germany that work in accordance with OEKO-TEX Standard 100. This means that all foams undergo a special hazard checking process
- Even the hygiene cover has to fulfil high quality standards. This is how we can guarantee a high level of breathability, optimum moisture transport and longevity.
- Standard height: 6cm with a hardness rating of 2 and an RG of 35
- The protective hygiene cover is sewn around the foam core, and protects it from liquids, viruses, mildew, germs and dust. It is still breathable, stretchy, PVC-free and latex-free; simply skin-friendly and hypoallergenic. Optimal moisture transport prevents heat build-up and sweating. This protective hygiene cover is easy to clean, wipe down and disinfect.
Hardness level H2RG35, recommended for babies sleeping in cribs
- 140 x 70 x 10 cm
- Custom sizes on request